- Performing batch COT process, sequence and job process dependency batch in-line with run sheet for application in platform mainframe, AS/400, wintel, UNIX, PC and others peripheral including backup and data synchronization
- Performing SIT and UAT batch within time target
- Performing and make sure Operation Service Request that requested by user in-line with the procedure and running well
- Performing regular refresh process for mainframe and server
- Performing swing DR in-line with procedure and specified time
- Performing batch process, re-run batch and backup restore using 3rd party automation software
- Perform monitoring Data Center facility infrastructure devices such as UPS, PAC, Fire Suppression System, CCTV, Leak Detector and Data Center Access
- Reporting to Data Center Operator Lead
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- Required skill(s): platform mainframe, AS/400, wintel, UNIX and PC
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.