- for running batch COT process align with the run sheet for application in platform mainframe, AS/400, wintel, UNIX, PC and others peripheral including backup and data synchronization
- Responsible for perform and make sure SIT development and UAT batch process are goes well on time
- Responsible for perform and make sure Operation Service Request that requested by user in-line with the procedure
- Responsible for perform and make sure regular refresh process that executed by Data Center Operator is running well
- Responsible for perform and make sure swing DR process that executed by Data Center Operator is running well and in-line with the procedure
- Responsible for perform/using 3rd party software for Data Center automation and development that used ,and 3rd party software in-line with runbook when batch problem happened
- Responsible for monitoring Data Center facility infrastructure devices such as UPS, PAC, Fire Suppression System, CCTV, and Data Center Access
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- Required skill(s): UNIX.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.