- Run product and inventory analysis
- Communicate closely with Retail Operations and Wholesale to understand trend buying and development amongst competitions
- Control account receivable, follow up and ensure payments, back order, replacement products
- Negotiate and set up new potential accounts (wholesaler/ shopping malls/ corporate)
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure the implementation of commerciality and brand direction
- Work with Senior Merchandiser and Merchandising Manager to see the next step in business improvement of each account
- Age between 22-28 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/ Marketing
- Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in fashion retail
- Experience in sales and wholesale in retail/ e-commerce is preferable
- Excellent analytical and computer skills (Ms Excel)
- Understand OTB and merchandising plan
- Able to work under pressure individually and in a team
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Founded in 2008, COTTONINK is an independent Indonesian label that presents a selection of casual and modern ready-to-wear women's outfit that highlights the importance of quality and attitude. In order to deliver our customers' needs and wants in this digital era, we always aim to step up our game in the industry by providing weekly new arrivals and interactive social media channels. Based on data traffic, COTTONINK is having one of the highest rank on top of other local brands.
To fulfil our dream as a leading Indonesian fashion e-retailer, we need more high-spirited, creative and talented individuals to join our team. Working at COTTONINK, it's more than doing daily 9to5 or chasing deadlines, but we always strive to empower everyone in our team to learn from their mistakes, improve their strategies and develop a better planning. Now the question is, are you the one that we've been looking for?