This is a key position in the SGS Industrial Services’ team to drive and support the development of the infrastructure & construction business in Indonesia.
Business Development Manager for Industrial Division
- Establish and develop business relationship with Infrastructure & Construction in Indonesia.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline and drive towards converting to contracts for various SGS services offerings.
- Work closely with regional Technical team in developing country /regional strategies
- Support the supervision works & give solution in technical matters for all projects that handle by INDIV
- Identify required resources and required equipment for projects.
- Make recommendation on hiring & recruiting in the Operation & Technical department.
- Monitor performance of each services under INDIV.
- Assure the quality of Technical deliverable as required by the client.
- Supporting Tendering team related to technical matters.
- Coordinate all coordinator services on I & C in Industrial Division (INDIV).
- Make sure on time deliverable of all reports develops by the team.
- Work closely with other strategic business units in the industrial services business line
- Possess degree in relevant field. Preferable Master degree.
- Self-motivated, good drive, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibilities, able to perform multi-tasks to meet tight schedule.
- Service oriented and self confident dealing with all level of employees
- Resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment to meet goals.
- A high level of motivation and energy.
- Education - Minimum Master Degree in Civil Engineering / or Equivalent.
- Experience - Minimum 15 years on I & C projects handling as Project Engineer and Project Manager, and well experienced on Management Construction.
- Having wide networking in I & C businesses.
- Additional requirements:
- Fluent in Indonesia and English Language (verbal, written and comprehension)
- Has good knowledge and understanding on global harmonized procedure, standard & codes
- Has a good skill in analyzing data and a problem solver.
- Computer literate
- Has a good logical sense, knowledge and skill in computer application or programming
- Has a good knowledge and understanding on analyzing and utilize the data by using computer software application.
- Presentation software (Power Point Presentations or equivalent)
- Desirable personality
- Fast learner, problem solver, team player, mature, responsible person.
- Customer focused and business oriented individual.
- Able to work independently without immediate instructions or direct and constant supervision and to coordinate activities simultaneously.
- Self starter, able to handle confidential information and has good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open minded to continuous improvement, acts quickly and decisively.
- Willing to contribute with ideas and recommendations and work well under pressure and challenges status quo.
- Able to interacts, with all levels of managements, supplier, client, subcontractors, etc.
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity
Review ( PT SGS Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Ilmu sangat banyak serta bervariasi Kantor strategis, berada di Jakarta Selatan dan dekat dengan perusahaan perusahan internasional Jaringan dan koneksi luas (internasional)
Gaji dan benefit standart Work life tidak balance (weekend masih harus melayani panggilan dari client maupun atasan)
Advice to Management
Jenjang karir tidak jelas HR kurang punya power Urusan finance untuk keluar kota ribet dan lama Jan kerja sangat fleksibel