Nestle Indonesia PT
HR Training Specialist (Temporary)
Managing the delivery and/or facilitation of in house training and project by working with functional leades in order to develop employees' skills and competencies.
- Design training curriculum including training objective and date arrangement, provide training materials, and deliver training materials;
- Ensuring budget of each training/program align with allocation;
- Evaluating post activity of all participants and trainers and creating a report about project evaluation to identify project effectiveness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Facilitating and training skill; communication and interpersonal skill, good presentation skill, planning and coaching skill.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Temporary position for 8 months.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Nestle Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at four plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as DANCOW, and BEAR BRAND, Panjang factory at Lampung processes NESCAFÉ instant coffee; Cikupa factory in Banten produces confectionery products such as FOX'S and POLOs, and our fourth plant in Karawang processes DANCOW, MILO, and Nestlé CERELAC baby cereal.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Nestle Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 09 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini tidak terlalu ketat dan mengekang dalam bekerja dan memberikan kebebasan dalam berkerja. Selain itu, lingkungannya nyaman dan suasana kerja yang sangat kondusif.
- Tempat kerja yang jauh dari perkotaan dan tidak aman dalam perjalanan. Sistem kontrak untuk pegawai baru dan durasi yang lama ketika dinas luar kota