Managing the delivery and/or facilitation of in house training and project by working with functional leades in order to develop employees' skills and competencies.
- Design training curriculum including training objective and date arrangement, provide training materials, and deliver training materials;
- Ensuring budget of each training/program align with allocation;
- Evaluating post activity of all participants and trainers and creating a report about project evaluation to identify project effectiveness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Facilitating and training skill; communication and interpersonal skill, good presentation skill, planning and coaching skill.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Temporary position for 8 months.