Develop and incubate any accounts to meet company’s short and long term objectives. Responsible for delivering the revenue growth by promoting and selling solutions.
Job Descriptions :
- Develop and incubate the business from customer.
- Manage relationship with conglomerate and develop business.
- To create new business model.
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports showing sales volume, potential sales area.
- Working closely with Project Manager to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Coordinate NECAPAC(Reginal HQ) and NEC-HQ.
- Manage the incubation team.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in ICT technology solution.
- Have connection with leading company and conglomerate.
- Able to work in fast pace environment, dynamic market, under pressured and independent whilst maintaining team work spirit.
- Business incubation skill.
- Reporting and communication skill.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Banyak Tunjangan yang di dapatkan selama saya bekerja di sini
- Jenjang karier yang kurang jelas, disiplin kerja masih terasa kurang
Ktr Pusat Ged Summitmas Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 61-62 Ged Summitmas I Lt 4 Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta
PT. NEC Indonesia - A leading one-stop solution provider that contribute to the development and enhancement of information and communication network through supplying better technologies and better services.
A subsidiary company of NEC Corporation, Japan.
NEC Corporation was started from an electric company, Nippon Electric Company, Ltd in the year of 1899 which produce, sell, and provide services for telephony and switching equipments. NEC was born and developed into a worldwide well-known brand in Telecommunication and IT.
The brand name of “NEC” is evabriation from Nippon Electric Company itself which becoming established into NEC Corporation since 1983. NEC has been developing and growing to deliver the business which is ranged from radio communication, electron tube, until broadcasting that was strengthen the Tokyo Radio (Nippon Hoso Kyokai – NHK) in 1926. Furthermore, in 1930’s, NEC had provide Japan’s Ministry Communication for non-loaded line Carrier equipment for long-distance telephone channel. In the same period, a research laboratory owned by NEC was built for the first time in Tamagawa. Then the next decade, NEC was known as the first company in Japan which succeeds to do a trial for telecommunication equipment called microwave multiplex.