- Responsible for the short-term and long-term strategic management of IT Hardware and Software within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording hardware assets and software license to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Responsible for maintain process documentation and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to program assets and the asset tracking system. This includes reconciliation between various data repositories to ensure consistency of all data sources.
- Responsible for managing preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports related to asset management.
- Responsible for Asset Management audits and remediation efforts, investigating and resolving discrepancies to maintain data integrity of the asset data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field with minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Candidate is willing to be assigned in client site.
- 1 Full-Time and Contract position available
The PlazaJl MH Thamrin Kav 28-30 The Plaza Office Tower Lt 16Gondangdia, MentengJakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta