Handling extensive calendar management; including the scheduling of meetings and events.
Handling confidential matters
Be able to perform the function of Executive Secretary.
Providing all secretarial jobs and other tasks as assigned.
Be able to review and translate company documents and rectify inaccuracies; maintain accurate documentation and filing systems.
To be acquainted with a range of office software including email, power point, excel and other databases.
Prepare presentation materi and documents
Additional responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Maximum age 30 years old
Diploma Degree of Secretary
Min. 2 Years Experience In the same position
Familiar using English for Written And Spoken
Has god Interpersonal and communication Skill
Able to use Microsoft Office
Able to use Internet
Hard worker and willing to learn
Proactive, Creative and has good sense of responsibility.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Boga Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 57 restaurants nationwide, with more than 2.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 12 Bakerzin, 32 Pepper Lunch, 4 Paradise Dynasty, 3 Paradise Inn, and 4 Master Wok outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Medan, Makasar and Bali. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry. Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification. Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005 Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006 Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 07 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Manajemen perusahaan sudah berjalan cukup baik dan nama perusahaan juga sudah cukup dikenal masyarakat. Perusahaan terus berkembang dengan cepat sehingga kesempatan berkarir juga terbuka lebar.
- Profesionalisme karyawannya masih tergolong kurang. Selain itu, sistem pembayaran insentifnya masih tidak jelas dan berbelit-belit. Jam kerjanya juga berbeda dengan jam kerja standar secara umum.