Key Responsibilities :
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts within the Property, Retail & Hospitality segments
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Bang & Olufsen’s share of accounts' purchases
- Comes up with strategy to cover market, develop market share and grow the business.
- Keeps the higher ups informed about new developments, projects and competition activities
- Ensure timely collection of receivables in region on regular basis.
- Maintain good customer relations by being in constant touch with the customers and also ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned time to time
Critical Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Marketing or Communications or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge in Electronics or Property industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in initiating and building mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Sufficient English, excellent presenter with strong written and oral communication skills
- Selling, customer contacts, excellent negotiation skill will be a plus
- Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Behavioral Skills :
- Proactive, dynamic, creative, high achiever, self-motivator
- Good business acumen and strong marketing orientation
- Effective communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker who can originate innovative strategies without a template
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Displays exceptional energy, drive and stamina
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- Very hands-on – able to dive into and manage the details, as well as provide overall strategic thinking and leadership
- Credibility to influence and impress at senior level and represent the company in a professional manner in all types of business situations
Key Deliverables :
- Sales Target – Order & Sales
- Gross Margin
- Market share development
- Customer Satisfaction
- Adding new customers.
- Key account management
- Collection of Receivables.
Please submit your application letter, CV and recent photo latest by 31 September 2016 :