Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
Route To Market (RTM) Project Coordinator
Lead the RTM team in roll out & executing RTM project within assigned territory, in order to implement the most effective RTM model in order to maximize the revenues and profits.
- Prepare and organize EDS in the assigned area
- Feedback reported to Project Manager in weekly basis
- Managing mapping process
- Managing all EDS data
- Supervise, manage to ensure correct data provided
- Data Analysis, get approval from management on the proposed RTM Model
- Prepare, design KPI, management tools to maintain the RTM model
- Implement the RTM model
- Recruit surveyor, data input, data analysis
- Informal reviews conducted monthly, quarterly for all team members against outputs and objectives
- Provide training both class room training and on the job training to EDS team
- 100% compliance to training administration documentation
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates' performance target, regular coaching.
- Submitted to and approved by Project Manager within agreed timeframes
- All overspent items to be justified or corrected
- Monitored expenses against budget monthly
- Weekly, monthly performance review Project Budget
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Prepare distributor activation, from developing territory, P&L, recruitment to establishing logistics infrastructures (personnel, warehouse, delivery vehicles)
- Coordinate inter-department activities (IT, Finance, Logistics Sales and HR) to setup distributor activation
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Economic, Marketing or Engineering
- 5 years working experience in FMCG Company and minimum 3 years in senior management position
- Having experience studying abroad is an advantage
- Having experience in Sales General Trade Area is big advantage
- Good presentation skill and have a good analytical thinking
- Willing to be travel and stay outside Jakarta
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Good communication skills and Financial knowledge
- Minimum intermediate level in MS office and advance Excel
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture.
Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As home to the leading beverage products under license of The Coca-Cola Company, CCAI has always sought to develop its business. We believe that the high desire workforce is a major factor in achieving success, then we are the place where great people doing great things together. CCAI works to not only provide work experience, but also self-development, and satisfaction as part of a dynamic and fun culture. Take advantage of your opportunity to carefully explore the reasons why the CCAI is the best place to work
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 22 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
- Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.