- Handling incoming/outgoing communications (phone calls, email, faxes notably) from insurance member that requiring medical help or support
- Analyzing medical claim documents from insurance member or hospital provider to ensure the documents completed
- Reviewing information on submitted claims and investigate when claims are not medically reasonable
- Monitoring hospitalized insurance member and proactively work with treating doctors to ensure that they received appropriate treatments
- Ensure that claims submitted are processed as timely and accurately
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Medicine, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Hospital or Pharmacy/Drug store is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Willing to join immediately
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Pusat Jl Raya Lebak Bulus 8 Lebak Bulus, Cilandak Jakarta Selatan 12440 DKI Jakarta