- Ensure that members monitor all purchase orders sent to suppliers with corresponding confirmation.
- Ensure that members’ activity for delivery confirmation will meet production requirement and negotiate early.
- Ensure that all shipment irregularities received by members.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to management to measure the group’s periodic performance.
- Reviews all report prepared by members for management approval.
- Responsible in leading to meet the section’s action plan.
- Provide manpower development through trainings that will enhance the capabilities of each member.
- Performs other duties required by superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunter,Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.