For UI/UX designer, we are looking for a talented designer who has the skill not only to create high quality graphics, but the ability to apply their creations to a user-centered design. A strong graphic designer portfolio is a good start, but we’re looking for more than just GD experience. Excellent HTML and CSS knowledge, and the ability to position and control UI elements are necessary, along with an understanding of how to construct designs flexible enough to display across multiple browsers, screen sizes, platforms and devices. But most importantly, we are looking for a designer that will be able to understand how the users will want to instinctively interact with the UI, and provide them with the ability to perform their tasks intuitively.
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the product manager.
- Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
- Handle a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment.
- Incorporate usability testing feedback.
- Elicit constructive feedback and capable of interpreting that feedback into design solutions.
- Perform field research to discover and implement important design details that people may not realise they need.
- Collaborate with others and work well with developers and product management.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- An online portfolio including UI/UX design.
- Relevant undergraduate degree or 3-4 years of web and user application design experience.
- Ability to solve all sorts of design challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision; a full stack designer (interaction, usability, graphic design, html, css).
- A proven track record of designing UX/UI aspects of a product from start to finish.
- UI and UX Design expertise.
- Skilled at building original web sites and applications focused on user experience.
- Demonstrated custom web design skills that show creativity beyond applying third-party templates.
- Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, with both technical and not-so-technical people. Ability to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t.
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices. We release working software in short iterations.
- Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, colour and typography.
- Strong interaction design skills: wire-framing, prototyping, HTML5, CSS3.
- Familiar with Sketch, Photoshop,Illustrator.
- A passion for semantic mark-up and standards.
- Experience with: iOS design, Android design, front-end design, OSX design, interaction design, GUI design or usability is a nice-to-have.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016