Business Developement Executive
As a member of the sales team, activities and objectives will be focused on winning new business, with a secondary focus on acting as a technical consultant on solution implementations with our customers.
Performance will be determined by the individual’s ability to support, both directly and indirectly, the close of new business, and the individual’s ability to contribute to the successful implementation of our solutions with customers.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities effectively managing time and productivity.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers using ethical sales methods, ensuring Raptor’s value proposition and return on investment are effectively communicated and apparent.
- Design business solutions for prospective new accounts.
- Optimize activity and internal resources to continually provide an exceptional level of service, redefining customer satisfaction.
- Diligently seek to understand the customer's needs; clearly demonstrate and articulate how Raptor’s industry leading products and services meet and exceed those needs, ensuring ease of business.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities while developing sales strategies and promotions to ensure competitive edge.
- Coordinate internal resources in staging product demonstrations showcasing Raptor’s advanced feature set and functionality.
- Respond to and follow-up on leads, inquiries, proposals, and customized requests in a timely fashion.
- Set up and participate in interactive, online software demonstrations with potential clients.
- Aggressively seek to meet performance goals and targets, in accordance with official sales associate performance standards.
- Keep up-to-date on new software features.
- Represent Raptor at outside events (i.e., association meetings, trade shows, conferences etc.)
- Some travel may be required.
- Other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Degree in related and appropriate field coupled with a minimum of 1 year related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Meticulous, neat, and attentive person.
- Have logic and creative idea for marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English will be an advantage.
- Professional training and management experience in the food/service industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge Point-of -Sale applications including peripheral integrated products preferred.
- Exceptional relationship building skills; ability to build and maintain profitable mutually beneficial business partnerships and relationships.
- A proven ability to close while consistently meeting and exceeding corporate goals and targets
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; must exude confidence and conviction in presenting return on investment to customers.
- Ability to understand client needs and demonstrate the impact, value, and return on investment of Raptor’s products and services.
- Strong consultative, selling, listening, and writing skills coupled with extensive knowledge of how Raptor products and services can positively impact the organization's operations and success.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others on the sales team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in all departments.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, multitasks, and adapt to frequent change.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas untuk karyawan berkomunikasi dan berinteraksi disamping berinovasi guna menunjang skill dan pengetahuan karyawan di perusahaan.
- Kurang material promosi serta kurangnya diverensiasai roduk sehingga akan sedikit dan menyulitkan proses penjualan yang dihadapi sales menghadai persaingan yang ketat.
Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Jl Letjen Suprapto Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Bl I/3 Cempaka Baru, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10640 DKI Jakarta
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT is a leading POS solutions provider from Singapore, Raptor POS Pte Ltd. We are seeking young, dynamic, motivated, and qualified employees.
As a developing IT-based company, we offer exciting career opportunities to an open-minded people who have same passion for the hospitality industry that we work in. Since customer satisfaction is always our highest priority, we are expecting people with a strong customer service orientation in our company.