- Max age 30 Years
- GPA 3
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree from Accountancy major
- Advance skill working with Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skill in English (both oral & written)
- Will report directly to the Finance & Accounting Manager and Director of Finance
- Have good comprehension and analytical skills in accounting, tax, finance, budgeting, and treasury
- Have good leadership, decision making, problem solving skills, technical analysis skills, and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Indonesia Tax Regulation (Preferable Brevet A and B)
- Familiar with SAP program
- Having min. 3 years experiences in public accounting firm
- Willing to be placed in Sidoarjo, East Java
- Verifying all supporting documentations needed in term of payment & invoicing process
- Responsible in generating monthly and annual financials on a timely manner
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Responsible in coordinating and checking internal inventory audit
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Responsible for managing daily financial operation and cash flow hence preparing and analyzing financial reports
- Ensure that all financial reporting and taxation obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for contracts and any other.
- Supervise and manage finance, accounting, and tax team to ensure that appropriate financial standards and procedures, systems for internal control, compliance, accounting data processing and finance reporting functions in accordance with requirements are implemented and maintained.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow