- A high school degree from a reputed educational institute in any stream with good grades.
- A bachelor’s degree in hotel management with special focus on modules of bartending.
- An associated degree or certificate course in bartending from a good institute is a big plus in the candidate’s profile.
- Certified training or projects in bartending in a hotel or a club is highly favorable.
- A minimum experience of 18 to 24 months as a bartender at a well known club or hotel.
- The interested applicants must have ample knowledge about various types of wines and whiskeys and scotches.
- The candidate must possess ample expertise in preparing cocktails.
- The candidate must have good team spirits and should follow the instructions of the management.
- He/she should be cordial to the customers.
- He/she must be ready to work overtime.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes: Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- May tend service bar and be designated Service Bartender
- Create drink recipes.
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Supervise the work of bar staff and other bartenders
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
THE GOODS DEPT• is a curated department store based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Developed in 2010 by the founders of Brightspot Market, the unique and multidimensional retail environment quickly became the hub for alternative fashion and lifestyle products from young, independent Indonesian designers and a selection of international brands. Our stores features rotating events such as art exhibitions and film screenings, and also houses The Goods Café•
Review ( CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Bisa bekerja dengan nyaman karena lingkungan yang kondusif dan rasa kekeluargaannya kuat. Bisa belajar banyak selama bekerja di sini dan pengalaman yang didapat juga banyak.
Perusahaan kurang memberikan apresiasi kepada karyawannya. Terutama dari segi gaji yang kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan pesaing. Tidak ada bonus dan sebagainya.