- You will be assigned to serve the patrons in our restaurant, i.e: to seat patrons to their tables, present menus, answer questions about menus, take the orders, serve the orders, watch to see if they need anything, remove dishes and glasses from tables, handling payment with cash or credit card / debet, put data to Winn POS etc.
- Min.High School (SMU/SMK) graduates.
- Male/Female with age between of 18-30 years old.
- Able to communicate in English actively, speaking.
- Customer service oriented, friendly, ready to serve attitude.
- Honest, trustworthy, discipline, responsible, & hardworking.
- Able to work in a Shift schedule.
- Able to work in a team, as well as individual.
- Super proactive attitude to work, energic.
- Good appearance, pleasant personality, and well groomed.
- Applicant must be willing to work at rolling place.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
THE GOODS DEPT• is a curated department store based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Developed in 2010 by the founders of Brightspot Market, the unique and multidimensional retail environment quickly became the hub for alternative fashion and lifestyle products from young, independent Indonesian designers and a selection of international brands. Our stores features rotating events such as art exhibitions and film screenings, and also houses The Goods Café•
Review ( CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Bisa bekerja dengan nyaman karena lingkungan yang kondusif dan rasa kekeluargaannya kuat. Bisa belajar banyak selama bekerja di sini dan pengalaman yang didapat juga banyak.
Perusahaan kurang memberikan apresiasi kepada karyawannya. Terutama dari segi gaji yang kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan pesaing. Tidak ada bonus dan sebagainya.