VISUAL MERCHANDISER FOR SHOWROOM FURNITURE
If you love decorating and works with beautiful, internationally well known brands, this could be your ideal Job!
Our Company is seeking an enthusiastic Dekorator to work with our Chief Decorator to plan and decorate the showrooms. Also working directly with Brand Managers to create the beautiful surroundings for people to enjoy.
This position is located at the company corporate offices in Sudirman, Jakarta.
Our Company work in the retail business that not only offer the best product but also do service and attention to details in everything we do. We do events on weekly basis.
We need someone experienced and passionate about decorating.
- To make sure that the showroom always in the best environment to feature the beautiful products in the best performance as it can be.
- To make sure that all the accessories are in places and replace the sold items with new ones.
- To assist the Chief Decorator to maintain the showrooms and also create new surroundings according to the new marketing directions of the store.
- To work with our technician to do the decorating process and here we really support teamworks.
- To make sure that the surroundings for the events ( we do weekly events) are well prepared.
- To work with Brand Managers, Creative departments to support events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Decorator of Retail company.
- Design background would be a benefit.
- Good understanding of color and interior style.
- Ability to work in a team with various of people.
- You must be detail-oriented to ensure that all aspects of a project are complete, accurate.You must thrive on having a very hands-on role in your projects.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task and be productive in a busy environment. Flexible and proactive with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.
- Experience with emails and presentation would be very helpful.
- past success.
- Enthusiasm and passion!
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter, CV, contact number,recent photograph, expected salary (IN MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT Format) to: