- Experience in full SDLC and Project management.
- 3 years solid hands-on experience in PL/SQL (Creating Queries and Stored Procedures for Business Requirement – not the database/system administration kind of PL/SQL)
- 2 years solid hands-on experience in Oracle Forms (9i,11g), Reports (9i,11g)
- Having best practice SQL tuning / table structure design in Oracle Database (10g and 11g) is a plus.
- Familiar in Oracle Application Server 11g configuration is a plus.
- Good in technical and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to scoping/estimating the amount of work and performing impact analysis.
- Work well independently as well as in team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ease to learn new things and take challenge.
- Resume must in English.
- Training will be provided in Singapore.
If you are interested in building a career in financial sector, please click the "Apply Now" button below
Due to our expansion, A Financial Software company in Jakarta, Indonesia, plan to setup the development center, URGENTLY seeking for dynamic and driven candidates for the following position, to develop, enhanced, and provide service to our clients.