- Experience in full SDLC and Project management.
- 3 years solid hands-on experience in PL/SQL (Creating Queries and Stored Procedures for Business Requirement – not the database/system administration kind of PL/SQL)
- 2 years solid hands-on experience in Oracle Forms (9i,11g), Reports (9i,11g)
- Having best practice SQL tuning / table structure design in Oracle Database (10g and 11g) is a plus.
- Familiar in Oracle Application Server 11g configuration is a plus.
- Good in technical and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to scoping/estimating the amount of work and performing impact analysis.
- Work well independently as well as in team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ease to learn new things and take challenge.
- Resume must in English.
- Training will be provided in Singapore.
If you are interested in building a career in financial sector, please click the "Apply Now" button below