This position will be based at Martabe site working on schedule 4 weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Project Manager, Capital Projects.
The role of Senior Project Engineer, Electrical and Instrumentation is :
- Manage the safe and timely execution of approved capital and operational projects to achieve planned project benefits for the Company.
- Responsibility for planning, leading and controlling electrical, instrumentation and control design, procurement and implementation for capital projects across the site.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the electrical engineering and construction activities for a new crushing and screening plant, and a new heavy fuel oil power station development, inclusive of field engineering, technical queries, QA/QC, design/standards compliance, testing, commissioning and handover.
- Be a technical resource to Operations Departments in relation to Electrical, Instrumentation and Control matters.
- Develop scopes of work, tender packages, selection of design standards, tender evaluations and project management tools to ensure that the Company is financial and legally protected while achieving optimal value on project expenditure.
- Ensure designs for all projects comply with a recognised International Standard and maintain a high degree of alignment and compatibility with existing plant equipment and spares were practical.
- Ensure an appropriate level of QA/QC is implemented and achieved to suit each projects strategic importance to the Company.
- Report progress status, including cost overruns, savings, variations, schedule changes and project specific information to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Supervise internal and external engineering resources and contractor required for the execution of projects.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience :
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University.
- 12years’ or more experience in the design, construction and commissioning of mineral processing plants, inclusive of materials handling and crushing circuits.
- 12 years’ or more experience is design and construction of high voltage power stations, inclusive of previous experience in construction and commissioning of diesel or heavy fuel oil generated power stations.
- Significant experience overseeing construction contractors, inclusive of field engineering, QA/QC systems, technical queries, progress monitoring and issues resolution.
- Thorough knowledge of international and Indonesian design standards.
- Superior ability to identify plant design issues and develop appropriate engineered solutions.
- Computer literate with MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD, Scheduling packages, pronto.
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to the local people and their culture.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than October 02 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com