PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (employment objective):
- Assist for the Director / Project Manager of PPEE to exploit and develop the marketing and engineering capability in Indonesia
- Report to the Director / Project Manager of PPEE about weekly activities on tender progress (Bidding process), undergoing project progress (Bidding negotiation process), and after service project conditions (Progress and needs of project). Monthly and weekly customer visit plan, Customer development progress and project development progress
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Monthly technical presentation/discussion with customer Plan, and personal technical development study
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- PPEE Provide competitive and promising salary, as well as increasively year by year
- Bachelor degree (S1) at least diploma (D3) in electrical engineering graduated from reputable university; Minimum 1 years working experience preferred in the field of power telecommunication, automation and protection
- Good team player，good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent English (written and spoken), and strong capability on marketing and sales
- Target-oriented, self-motivated and professional person
Application letter and all attachments have to be addressed via : APPLY NOW jobsDB
Copy of documents which have to be attached ie :
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Graduate Certificate
- Complete Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Trainings or Courses
- List of experiences and references
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
Founded in 1952, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is a national foreign trade and investment promotion agency.
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Representative Office in Indonesia (hereinafter referred to as “representative office”), an important carrier for performing the function of the investment and trade promotion and a key window to carry out diplomacy in different fields. Its main job duties are to:
1. Set up the liaison mechanism. Strengthen the construction of platform of cooperation with the counterpart institutions; actively hold the regular meeting with the relevant functional government authorities in Indonesia; extensively carry out the communication and cooperation with the international institutions and research institutions; broadly contact with the enterprises in Indonesia and have a good understanding on the status and trend on their investment in, and trade with, China.
2. Organize and carry out the visit.
3. Carry out information study and research.
4. Serve Chinese enterprises. Participate in local Chambers of Commerce for Chinese invested enterprises, assume the duties of secretariat of Chambers of Commerce.
5. Provide the service guarantee for the visiting delegation.
6. Assist in exhibition and forum. Strengthen the contact with the counterpart.