Specifically responsible for installation, configuration, training and project management for the Raptor product suite (hardware & software) & associated interfaces.
• Diploma (D3) or Bachelor degree (S1) in related field (Information Technology or Information System) from a reputable university.
• Minimum experience 1 (one) year in the same field (TS). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Good English communication skill is a plus.
• Great attitude, have interest in IT (hardware & software), have initiative, diligent, meticulous, and willing to learn.
• Have driving license and motorbike for operational use.
• Understand MySQL and networking is preferable.
• Provide pre-sales support to the local sales team.
• Specifically responsible for the 1st level support and education of Raptor POS.
• Responsible for 1st level support of your product suite to the customer.
• Responsible for the tracking and management of all support calls.
• Work with the customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
• Work with the support teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
• Liaise with subject matter experts in the regional office on client requests for enhancements & development.
• Responsible in local quality assurance of new product/ or version releases prior to distribution in your region.
• Duties will include travel, shift work and weekends.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career