Dua Puluh Fit PT
Store Manager/Studio Manager/Fitnes Manager
- Designing and promoting activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue (target achievement).
- Advertising and promoting the club/studio to increase usage, which may include commissioning/incentive and considering market research.
- Analyzing manpower, training and retraining, rotation needs then report to Head Office (HRD) regarding the inquiries.
- Carrying out health and safety checks on the equipment and site.
- Managing maintenance, insurance, repairs and cleaning all area to make sure comfortable area (Lobby, Lounge, Training Area, Rest Room, etc.).
- Maintaining high levels of customer care with a particular focus on avoiding loss of existing users/clients.
- Handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents and emergencies or theft report to Head Office (HRD)
- Daily control and check Petty Cash flow and approve the report when all meet the requirement (no discrepancy, no minus, etc.) and key into manual report and system (MMS). Report to Finance Division at Head Office if any problem regarding Petty Cash/Financial Issue.
- Managing and controlling to make sure that all staff doing the job based on Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Properly.
- Reporting to Human Resources Division (HRD) at Head Office if any Labor/Staffing Issues.
- Well delegating function to Subordinate.
- Control member expired, unused, and balance session, then take action.
- Implement Punishment and coaching regarding violation of Company Rules and Regulation, and discipline.
- Preparing daily (if needed), weekly, and monthly report by on time, (eg. Conduct report have to submit on 1st every month, and attendance report, over time, etc. have to submit on 21st every month) it’s a must.
- Conduct briefing or meeting to updating the new issue, product, Company Rules & Regulation, or others related issue.
- Appraise all the staff (Studio) according to the direction from Head Office.
Qualification and Competences:
- At least 2 (two) years experiences as a Manager in Hotel, Retail, Fitness, Food and Beverage Industry, others Hospitality.
- Minimum DIII/S1 majoring Hotel & Tourism Academy, Sport Science and or Sport Education or Any Majors.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Has Strong in Hospitality.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Familiar with fitness industry, events, Hotel are preferable
- Excellent experiences in handling customer/good knowledge on customer service
- Has good understanding of local market dynamic
- Has strong leadership and selling skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, tact, a high degree of integrity.
- Target oriented.
- Able to joint immediately.
- Placement at Studio 20FIT; Banjarmasin and all of branch 20FIT (domisili)
Please submit your complete CV via email or drop at our Head Office:
ITC Permata Hijau, Block Ruby No. 8
Jl. Letjend Soepono (Arteri Permata Hijau)
Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan
|Lokasi||Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan|
|Industri||Perawatan Kesehatan & Kecantikan / Kebugaran|
|Perusahaan||Dua Puluh Fit PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
20Fit is a microscale studio-gym that uses EMS technology and MihaBodytec equipments for your personal training experience. Our studio take advantage of cutting edge EMS technology that can give quick and maximum results. Every muscles group in your body will be simultaneously stimulated in short space of time intensively. Each typical training session is 20 minutes short and results is visible and sensible to our guests in only a month. Our vision is to be the biggest international brand of microstudio concept using innovation and technology while simultaneously make a healthier Indonesia in terms of fitness level and regular exercise habit.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi