- Assists, arranges and manages top management daily activities
- Assists communication and follow-ups to internal and external stakeholders
- Handles top management's travel arrangements, administrative work, liaison, scheduling meetings, reporting and correspondences
- Provides supports to management
- We accept non-tertiary educated candidates with 1 experience, or a fresh graduate with a diploma.
- Possesses the capacity of deductive reasoning
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Mandarin is a big advantage.
- Able to write at professional and formal level.
- Willing to work overtime (occasional) and out of town
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel for the purpose of reporting, correspondence, making presentation and simple financial modelling
Tutup pada 22/October/2016