The job of an H&M Department Manager comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to-do list includes:
- Ensure that your department is providing excellent customer service on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly received and displayed according to our guidelines
- Implement and follow up sales activities together with the store team
- Recruit, train, develop and assess Sales Advisors together with the store management team
- Plan, staff and organise your department to meet business needs
- Ensure profitability through budget planning, follow-up, back office routines and loss prevention
- Set an example for your team and act as a role model
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your personal qualities also include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eye for great customer care
- Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team
- Being organised and able to prioritise tasks based on business needs
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Planning skills – ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
- Willing to be stationed in Bandung
- Willing to be based in store and work in shift schedule
Review ( PT Hindo )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.