EF Progress Advisor is responsible for students and customer’s learning experience at English First Centers. They need to maintain close contact with classroom teachers & customers/parents in order to facilitate communication regarding the student’s learning progress, and contribute to school sales targets by promoting better student retention.
• Maximum 30 years old
• University graduate, Diploma/Bachelor degree in related filed or equivalent
• Preferably with experience in service, consulting or education line with 1 year experience.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible ;able to work under pressure
• Good English communication skill
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Pleasant personality