- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cileungsi,Bogor.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Implement HR Management strategy in the field of industrial relation, in which rely to compensation & benefit and employer’s compliance
- Monitor implementation of policies concerning disciplining acts, Global Manufacturing Standard and continuously monitor factory’s work climate
- Facilitate performance development review process in the factory, from objective setting, self-assessment, manager and manager + 1’s assessment, rating finalization, and PDR discussions
- Analyze annual salary increment for workers level in factory based on PDR result and concerning other factors
Industrial Relation Management:
- Monitor overtime, late coming, absenteeism, and all disciplinary issues in the factory and decide remedial action
- Implement policies concerning wages, hours of working, overtime, and working condition to ensure compliance with statutory norms
- Build and maintain good relationship with union officials, also communicate all development, application, and interpretation of labor relation policies & practices, including ensuring monthly bipartite communication.
- Resolve individual / group grievance and demands of unionized employees and proper resolution of industrial relations issues
- Review pre-payroll data for monthly payroll process to ensure its accuracy
- Implement policies concerning social and health security benefit for employee in factory, provided by company Inhouse or Government regulation driven (such as BPJS Kesehatan, Ketenagakerjaan dan Pensiun)
- Communicate all legal requirements laid down by the Government Labor Department to ensure all factory labor processes are in line with it
- Build and maintain good relationship with related local stakeholder’s authorities (Manpower Agency, etc)
- Supervise employee planning implementation in related to factory headcount movement monitoring and contract labor management, in related to contract review, extension or termination process.