- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cileungsi,Bogor.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Implement HR Management strategy in the field of industrial relation, in which rely to compensation & benefit and employer’s compliance
- Monitor implementation of policies concerning disciplining acts, Global Manufacturing Standard and continuously monitor factory’s work climate
- Facilitate performance development review process in the factory, from objective setting, self-assessment, manager and manager + 1’s assessment, rating finalization, and PDR discussions
- Analyze annual salary increment for workers level in factory based on PDR result and concerning other factors
Industrial Relation Management:
- Monitor overtime, late coming, absenteeism, and all disciplinary issues in the factory and decide remedial action
- Implement policies concerning wages, hours of working, overtime, and working condition to ensure compliance with statutory norms
- Build and maintain good relationship with union officials, also communicate all development, application, and interpretation of labor relation policies & practices, including ensuring monthly bipartite communication.
- Resolve individual / group grievance and demands of unionized employees and proper resolution of industrial relations issues
- Review pre-payroll data for monthly payroll process to ensure its accuracy
- Implement policies concerning social and health security benefit for employee in factory, provided by company Inhouse or Government regulation driven (such as BPJS Kesehatan, Ketenagakerjaan dan Pensiun)
- Communicate all legal requirements laid down by the Government Labor Department to ensure all factory labor processes are in line with it
- Build and maintain good relationship with related local stakeholder’s authorities (Manpower Agency, etc)
- Supervise employee planning implementation in related to factory headcount movement monitoring and contract labor management, in related to contract review, extension or termination process.
Ktr PusatGed Artha GrahaJl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Ged Artha Graha Lt 20Senayan, Kebayoran BaruJakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta