Reckitt Benckiser Indonesia PT
HR Supervisor (Industrial Relation and Compensation & Benefit)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cileungsi,Bogor.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Implement HR Management strategy in the field of industrial relation, in which rely to compensation & benefit and employer’s compliance
- Monitor implementation of policies concerning disciplining acts, Global Manufacturing Standard and continuously monitor factory’s work climate
- Performance Management:
- Facilitate performance development review process in the factory, from objective setting, self-assessment, manager and manager + 1’s assessment, rating finalization, and PDR discussions
- Analyze annual salary increment for workers level in factory based on PDR result and concerning other factors
- Industrial Relation Management:
- Monitor overtime, late coming, absenteeism, and all disciplinary issues in the factory and decide remedial action
- Implement policies concerning wages, hours of working, overtime, and working condition to ensure compliance with statutory norms
- Build and maintain good relationship with union officials, also communicate all development, application, and interpretation of labor relation policies & practices, including ensuring monthly bipartite communication.
- Resolve individual / group grievance and demands of unionized employees and proper resolution of industrial relations issues
- Review pre-payroll data for monthly payroll process to ensure its accuracy
- Implement policies concerning social and health security benefit for employee in factory, provided by company Inhouse or Government regulation driven (such as BPJS Kesehatan, Ketenagakerjaan dan Pensiun)
- Communicate all legal requirements laid down by the Government Labor Department to ensure all factory labor processes are in line with it
- Build and maintain good relationship with related local stakeholder’s authorities (Manpower Agency, etc)
- Supervise employee planning implementation in related to factory headcount movement monitoring and contract labor management, in related to contract review, extension or termination process.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Reckitt Benckiser Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
RB brands are found in millions of consumers homes in nearly 200 countries. RB people have international careers in operations in over 60 countries that span the continents.
RB's 19 iconic Powerbrands are all famous names across the world.
RB ranked 30th in the world in Forbes' list of the most innovative companies in 2012. We sell 20m products daily, and you can find our brands in nearly 200 countries.
It's not just our brands that are global – our people are too. Our 'Top 400' senior employees are made up of 44 different nationalities, and 90% of them live away from their native countries. RB employs around 37,000 people worldwide
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Reckitt Benckiser Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 19 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Rekan kerja yang selalu support sehingga persaingan kerja yang ada di sini sportif tidak ada tindakan yang macam-macam dari karyawan lainnya.
- Job yang diberikan oleh perusahaan menyita waktu karyawan, sehingga waktu istirahat menjadi kurang dan waktu untuk keluarga pun menjadi berkurang.