Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
Process Engineer (PE)
The Process Engineer is an important position in the Production and Operations organizations. The position is important in setting up the production and process flow to optimize capacity utilization and throughput from the plant. This position also sets up the process for success by providing the fundamental quality engineering tools and skills to successfully create and implement process improvement, process and quality control. This position requires successful interaction with all plant functional management and workforce to understand, manage, develop, simplify and improve processes using the entire basket of quality engineering skills as appropriate.
This position maintains a strong presence within the production environment. It reports directly to the Operations manager. The incumbent will be responsible for investigation of quality non-conformances, providing root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
- Understanding of the Production and Process flow. Sound knowledge on the equipments and their design parameters . Knowledge of interpreting flow diagrams like PFD , PID etc…
- Investigate existing processes for optimizations where applicable, make recommendations and implement improvements.
- Write manufacturing SOPs / Recipes (SAP text) for new formula creations. Validate the existing formulations for the correctness and appropriateness of recipe and do modification.
- Assist Process Development, R&D and Creative staff members with new product introductions to shop floor. Assist in scale up of new products in shop-floor.
- Review the existing DMA table and suggest modification and reposition DMA table for future requirements.
- Write SOPs as required for new pieces of equipment and/or new process implementation Investigate process.
- Well versed with the Process Safety Management ( PSM ) and Process Hazard Analysis principles to ensure that the flow , process and equipments adheres to safety standards. He will be the custodian of Process safety.
- Evaluate new process design, assign equipment resources and provide input for value added costing analyses.
- Drive continuous process improvement through problem solving with cross-functional teams using Statistical Process Control and Lean Manufacturing tools, such as Process Flow mapping, 5s, and Six Sigma.
- Monitor processes for efficiency and investigate quality non-conformances.
- Develop repair protocol for rejected batches (i.e. adjustment, rework, blend off etc.).
- Bachelor degree in Chemical or Food Process Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in manuafctruing process engineering
- Good training, communication and negotiation skills
- Trained in 6-SIgma prefered but not a must.
We encourage all applicants to apply for the above positions through direct link and you need to select ‘Click here to apply’ and you will be directed to the secure website in order to send your application and resume. We will only process applicant’s resume that we received to our internal secure website.
Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
|Lokasi||Karawang, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Essence Indonesia Internasional PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IFF is a well-established multi-national company with its headquarters in New York, USA, and with its presence in almost all major countries in the world. You may never see our brand name on display at your local store. Our products reside within the goods you buy. Our flavors and fragrances touch you every day, from fine fragrances and toiletries, to soaps, detergents and other household products, to beverages and food products. Our customers around the world have come to value the effects we bring to their finished goods. For more information about the company, we invite you to visit our website at www.iff.com To support continuous business development in Indonesia, several vacant positions exist within the Company. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to join our company as:
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision We create unique scent and taste experiences people love. IFF is committed to the fulfillment of our Vision through a powerful focus on Customers, People and Innovation. CUSTOMERS. We will create unique, superior and economically competitive products through world-class integration of flavor/fragrance expertise, consumer insights and brand understanding. IFF will be the industry benchmark in providing superior fragrances and flavors to a global marketplace, supporting customers with innovative solutions that improve consumers’ lives and well-being. PEOPLE. Our people are critical to IFF’s future. We will attract, develop and retain the best talent from the global community. Each employee will be challenged and supported in his or her efforts to grow as individuals and to contribute to IFF’s success. We will succeed by working as superb teams. Advancement will be based solely on merit.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Essence Indonesia Internasional PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Medical Services
- 07 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mempunyai suasana kerja yang cukup nyaman dan kekeluargaan. Hubungan baik pun tidak hanya antar karyawan saja, tetapi juga dengan atasan.
- Terkadang ada perlakuan yang berbeda kepada tiap karyawan sehingga memunculkan penilaian yang subjektif. Hal ini membuat karyawan merasa tidak diperlakukan secara adil oleh perusahaan.