PRODUCT MANAGER (BUILDING MATERIALS)
Greater Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the multinational manufacturer in building material industry, which currently based in Greater Surabaya, East Java. As expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a hands-on marketing professional who has 5 years’ experience for the job of Product Manager. The job is based in Greater Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Follow up on standards and norms and ensure the products stay up to date with the required tests and certificates.
- Gain knowledge on substitute and complementary products.
- Specify technical data sheets for traded products to allow adequate sourcing.
- Visit and assist the selection of subcontractors for product solutions.
- Support customer knowledge by setting up training sessions, seminars and professional support tools for the sales of our products.
- Prepare internal and external communication for products (print, press, web, trade fairs)
- Participate in strategic plan preparation, annual sales and innovation roadmaps.
- Liaise with colleagues and development centres of company in other countries.
- Deal with technical complaints from customers.
- Continuously improve the quality of product itself with procedures and standards
- Participate to give advice either directly or indirectly to advance the interest of company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering, Master graduate from Marketing will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction or a related field, in strategical marketing position.
- Details oriented personality with the capabilities of communication, negotiation, challenged by innovation and progress
- Fluent in English and computer literate
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow