The job of an H&M Maintenance Officer comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Manage reparation and maintenance as assigned.
- Assess and coordinate repairs, maintenance and all building-related issues.
- Assign and supervise the on-site work in all stores and office locations.
- Assist with coordinating Vendor such as equipment upgrades, maintenance, etc.
Your personal qualities also include:
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma in Electrical or equivalent.
- 1-2 years working experience in building maintenance.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung area.