The job of an H&M Cash Office Responsible comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to-do list includes:
- Responsible for day to day organization of the cash store.
- Applies, trains and informs staff about money handling routines, both in the office and on the store floor.
- Supports and follows up on security and administrative routines together with store management.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your personal qualities also include:
- Ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize business.
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Enjoy working with numbers and pay attention a lot to details.
- Able to work in tight deadline and under pressure circumstances.
- Good communication skills to coordinate with team and other department.
- Have an organizational ability to multi-task within a fast pace environment.
- Willing to be based in Bandung store and work in shift schedule.