- Provide excellent customer service on the store floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Ensure garment presentation in the store and in the windows according to our guidelines.
- Plan, execute and follow up sales activities and store campaigns.
- Maximise selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Communicate and inform the store team about upcoming activities and campaigns.
- Continuously train the store team in garment presentation.
- Order, handle and organise display materials.
- Ensure that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Set an example for your team and act as a role model.
Your personal qualities also include:
- Extensive knowledge and interest in fashion and trends.
- Ability to create visual solutions that inspire and sell.
- Drive and ambition to take own initiatives.
- Ability to maintain focus and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise in order to maximize business.
- Being clear and convincing in communicating with the team.
- A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Willing to be stationed in Bandung.
- Willing to be based in store and work in shift schedule.