- • Rapidly Expanding Company
- • Good Career Opportunity & Development
- • Family-Oriented Environment
This role is responsible to drive the production planning and inventory control processes in order to achieve high fulfillment of customer orders, optimised inventory level in line with production capability and storage infrastructures.
- Responsible to conduct and support the monthly sales and operations planning meeting in developing effective and timely communications within all stakeholders.
- Responsible to extract sales forecast for implementation into production plan; ensuring timely and daily actual production output versus planned.
- Responsible to review on production deviation impacts
- Act as the internal gatekeeper of month end inventory via activation of the shipment delivery within order month
- Responsible to ensure the product supply and deman matches via consolidated 3-months forward product forecast plan at monthly interval with respective demand planner or sales manager
- Responsible to create a production plan to run a plant in its full capacity
- Responsible to optimise the mass balance, maximise production to meet core product sales volume, manage by-product sales outlet with Long-Short position weekly updates
- Responsible to reduce product change over
- Responsible to provide raw materials long/short position outlook and recommendation to management with compilations of oil purchase position at a weekly interval
- Responsible to track and review customer product specification request to ensure potential cost savings in changing carbon chain distribution
- Facilitate and coordinate with local team to ensure effective cargo allocation for sales order and timely float up of the slow moving cargo
- Collaborate with sales and supply chain to maximise the product packaging mode based on the plant capacity
- Provide high level plan to enable the local team to supply the production aids and monitor the activation of quick refill of material to maintain seamless production cycle.
- Review the status of the actual versus planned and update to management
- Ensure high standard and procedural compliance and documentation up keeping such as to develop operational flow on production communication procedure up keeping and highly abide to SOP and audit requirement
- Minimum a Vbachelor degree in Chemical engineering/ Business Administration or Organic Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in chemical manufacturing industry
- Possess prior working knowledge on demand and supply planning
- Possess knowledge in SAP MRP, MM, WHS or PP-IP modules are preferred
- Willing to be based in Medan
Tutup pada 22/October/2016