- Improving user experience and design on our various projects.
- Translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements.
- Direct the visual design of web and mobile applications.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Work with engineering team who works mostly with SharePoint, C#, and ASP.Net.
- Serve as UI/UX expert in the company.
- Strong client communication skills.
- Solid understanding of user centered design principles and practices.
- Broad knowledge on mobile application and website design trends,patterns ,usability ,technical consideration and best practices.
- Experince in designing responsive interface in various devices/screen sizes including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Experience with UI design tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in IT/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow