SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http://www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.
Why join us
Vision of SOS: EVERY CHILD BELONGS TO A FAMILY, GROWS WITH LOVE, RESPECT, and SECURITY.
SOS Children’s Village takes action for children. We respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development. We work in the spirit of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and we promote these rights around the world.
Jalan Sari Endah No.9, Bandung 40152, Indonesia