Star Development Program Trainee (Yogyakarta)
We are one of the best Language Service Provider with Head Quarter in Ramsen, Switzerland and looking for Highly Quality Individual who poses A strong Leadership and Excellent Analytical Skill to join us As A STAR Development Program Trainee. Candidate who successfully pass our Development Program will be assigned as Team Leader/ Middle Management Position in Our Company.
- Bachelor Degree from any major with GPA min 3,00 of 4
- Fresh Graduates/Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Having Organizational Experience (Student Organization or other Community Organization)
- Maximum 26 years old in 2016
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is mandatory
- Strong Leadership and Teamwork
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Having knowledge in automotive is an advantage
- Able to take initiative, and working independently, a self-motivated person, creative- thinker, have an eye on details, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines, and integrity.
- Applicants must be willing to be placed in our branches office in Yogyakarta
- Full-Time Position
- Attractive Remuneration
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for overseas assignment , training and development program
- Attractive Career Path
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Star Indonesia lihat lowongan|
The STAR Group is:
- A system partner in product communications offering a unique range of services:
- comprehensive analysis
- competent consulting
- trendsetting design
- reliable implementation
- situation-based support
- A service provider for controlled, secure information process needs – from technical editing to illustration and logistics tasks to user-based technical translation, including preparation for all media.
- A manufacturer of industry-specific, complete software solutions with a comprehensive catalog of products for redundancy-free information production, storage, translation and fully automated publication on all media and in all languages.
- Your international corporate communications management partner, with a worldwide client base established over 25 years.
- A global player with a worldwide presence consisting of 46 offices in 31 countries and over 800 employees.
- A developer of trendsetting and sustainable methods and solutions.
The benefits of collaborating with STAR include:
- Industry solutions and services from a single source.
- High employee and management retention ensures continuity of knowledge and client-specific expertise.
- Consistent use of our methods and concepts increases the ability to leverage information and avoid repetition (STAR Delta Principle).
- STAR's global infrastructure allows worldwide, market-specific implementation of your product communications in consideration of all linguistic and cultural factors.
- Worldwide in-house production incorporating proven partners and avoiding uncontrolled subcontractor chains guarantees consistently high quality, deadline compliance and unsurpassed process security.
- Over 180 languages are handled using proven and highly automated standard processes.
- Maximum data security through controlled processes backed by the latest technology.
- Corporate-wide, worldwide collaboration of all participants through corporate information networking.