We are looking for both planner and doer – someone who enjoys taking time to understand the scope of the problem before proposing solutions; and someone who relishes the tasks of implementation once the plans have been set.
SoftwareSeni is nestled in amazing Yogyakarta. It's not just in any Yogyakarta, our office is right in the heart of Yogyakarta within walking distance from the famous Tugu Yogya. You can easily find a great place to dine nearby.
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of team. People who are interested in building a company that’s bigger than the four walls of building. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and emphaty – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
- Writing Scala code to process event streams at scale
- Implementing machine learning models
- Perform complex analyses on our raw event data and generate actionable insights
- Significant industry experience building Scala applications
- Understand RESTful web API development using Java and its associated technologies
- Industry experience building services that run on relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
- Industry experience building services that involve data processing/ETL
- Familiar with modern versioning tools, preferably with Git.
- Understanding of Software Engineering practices (software requirement, design, testing and configuration management)
- Skilled in programming, basic analysis and execute functional testing
- Excellent English communication skill
- Relevant Degrees (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree)
- Front end development experience (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) Framework
- Experience in AWS deployment on AWS EC2 or Beanstalk
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Understand some DevOps concepts and Tools (such as Jenkins)
- Relocation Allowance. We provide relocation allowance if you are not from Yogyakarta. The allowance would cover your moving expenses both for you and your family.
- Twice Salary Raise Every Year. We would review your salary twice every year in December and June so you can focus on your job and raise your performance ceiling level every day.
- Twice Profit Sharing Every Year. Along with the review, we would also give a profit sharing every 6 months. The amount of the profit sharing would be related with how well the company fare within the related semester. The better you perform, the bigger profit share that you get.
- Health Insurance & Retirement Plan. We commit to pay 80% of your BPJS Kesehatan premi and 75% of your BPJS Ketenagakerjaan premi.
- Career Development & Training. We have a wonderful onboarding process where we help a new team member to get familiar with the way we work. There are training program devised that you get up to speed with the best practice we have here along with a pair partner review.
- English Program. We take our pride in our English class. Working in SoftwareSeni means that you would get massive improvement on your English, both spoken and written guarantee!
- Reasonable schedule. It’s sad that we even need to list this as a benefit. However we don’t stretch the team too thin. We only do “crunch times” in very rare occasion. We are encouraging culture where people can have a good work-life balance.
- Flexible Schedule. Our schedule is pretty flexible. Need to run an errand in the middle of the day? Totally cool. We have people who put in their eight hours in a single shot and the others who break it up throughout the day.
- Maternity Leave. 12 full paid weeks of maternity leave for new mom. You can extend this period with your leave balance. We pay you 100% full time on this period.
- 12 Days Leave Balance Each Year.
- Lots of Company Events. We have Monday free lunch, everyday bread time, Ice Cream Cup, Office Outing, Monthly Movie, Friday speech day, Weekly Futsal, Startup Week Challenge and many more. We believe that happy, well rested people are the best people to work with.
- Transparent Process. A big part of working at SoftwareSeni is being a part of community that knows how the other part of the company works. We actively focus on providing systems, methods, processes, and best practices in our handbook where everyone would know what others doing and see how we make decision. These guide are there to help you do your job better—not being yoke that holds you back from doing a great work such as break the rules, go off script—and tell us what you learn and what we, as a company, can do to improve.
Review ( PT SoftwareSeni )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Bekerja di dalam perusahaan ini cukup menyenangkan. Tingkat stress pun cukup rendah karena selain bekerja kita juga bisa bermain di dalamnya. Kantornya di dominasi oleh karyawan yang masih muda sehingga lingkungan pun mejadi asyik.
Lahan parkir di dalam perusahaan kurang luas. Walaupun masih terbilang perusahaan kecil, setidaknya perusahaan sudah menyediakan fasilitas yang bisa meningkatkan kinerja para karyawannya.