- Having passion and strong skill in Training & People Development area
- Very good in English written and verbal
- Having experiences handling Career & Development Program, Talent Management, and Individual Development Programs
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Psychology / Human Resources area
- Strong personality and character to meet the challenges
- The business partner leads and manages the people management related agenda at the internal client.
- The partner leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication.
- The business partner does not act as the HR Consultant; the partner shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
- The business partner identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees.
- The partner identifies employees ready for the promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization.
- The business partner is a member of the management team of the internal client.
- The partner actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization.
- The partner takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team.
Main Responsibilities of HR Business Partner (* see this mark and You can contribute in Training & Development area)
- Acts as a single-point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit)*
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side)*
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client)*
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks)*
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees)*
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management)*
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Acts as the member of the HR Management Team)*
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants
Key Required Skills
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- The HRBP Officer is the chalenging job position in Human Resources.
- The HRBP can focus on the people management and can become the HR Director or can manage the complex HR area like Compensation and Benefits or Leadership Development.
- HR BP Officer also has interseting career path.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
Ktr CabangRuko Enggano MegahJl Raya Enggano Ruko Enggano Megah 5 N-5 OTanjung priok, Tanjung PriokJakarta Utara 14310 DKI Jakarta
- Tim-tim profesional yang ada di perusahaan ini mampu memberikan dampak yang bagus untuk karyawan baru, terutama dalam hal pengalaman kerja.
- Lumayan lengkap untuk faslitas kerja yang telah disedikan oleh perusahaan. Tidak hanya itu saja, perusahaan memberikan gaji dengan kategori cukup tinggi.
- Perusahaan sangat kurang untuk memperhatikan kesejahteraan bagi karyawan, banyak hak tidak dipenuhi seutuhnya dan memberikan tunjangan hanya sebatas alakadarnya saja.
- Tidak bijaksana untuk keputusan yang diberikan atasan dalam menilai kinerja karyawan, karena hal yang dilihat bukan hasil kerja namun kedekatan dengan atasanlah yang diutamakan.