- Create and develop strategies and plan for Information Technology
- Coordinate the implementation of IT services both corporate and operational
- Ensuring the availability of information technology support that is reliable, effective, and efficient for the whole hospital operations.
- Create information technology department budget and control the realization of the budget to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from reputable university
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have management and leadership experience
- Have good communication skill to all levels within the organization
- Good conceptual and analytical competences, team player, goal-oriented, possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Required language(s): English
- Working Location : Bangka