- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered;
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, Accountancy / Management / Industrial Engineering from reputable university
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have management and leadership experience
- Have good communication skill to all levels within the organization
- Good conceptual and analytical competences, team player, goal-oriented, possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Required language(s): English
- Working Location : Bangka