Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT
Purchasing Department Head - Bangka
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered;
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, Accountancy / Management / Industrial Engineering from reputable university
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have management and leadership experience
- Have good communication skill to all levels within the organization
- Good conceptual and analytical competences, team player, goal-oriented, possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Required language(s): English
- Working Location : Bangka
|Lokasi||Bangka, Kepulauan Bangka Belitung|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (“Lippo Karawaci”) was founded on a vision to impact lives through the development of well-planned sustainable independent townships within green environments and first class physical and social infrastructure. Over more than a decade, the Company has proven itself as a highly trusted property developer with the most recognizable brand name, owner of the largest diversified landbank and pioneering projects in strategic locations throughout Indonesia. Through a merger of 8 property related companies in 2004 the Company has expanded its business portfolio to encompass urban development, large scale integrated developments, retail malls, healthcare, hotels and leisure, as well as a fee-based income portfolio.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 29 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memiliki lingkungan kerja yang mendukung karyawan untuk berkembang. Atasan yang selalu suport dan membimbing bawahannya denga cukup baik serta sabar.
- Pekerjaan yang sangat membebani karyawan, sulit sekali untuk mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang memadai pada saat bekerja apalagi untuk pulang tepat waktu.