- Jakarta (JKT)
- Banjarmasin (BJM)
- Pontianak (PTK)
- Samarinda (SMR)
- Conducts experiments, investigations in field-crop problems and develops new methods of growing crops to secure more efficient production, higher yield, and improved quality of plans.
- Carries out breeding studies at farms to develop and improve varieties of field crops, such as yield, quality, adaptation to specific soils or climates, and resistance to diseases and pests.
- To determine the technological processes for sowing crops and the growing of the seedlings of the plants, also prepare the production plans in accordance with the requirements of customers
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Agronomist
- Excellent interpersonal skill and a team player
- Fluent in English and having good computer literacy
- Willing to travel through out Indonesia
Tutup pada 22/October/2016