- - Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department. Analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close of accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitors and Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations, analysing change and advising accordingly;
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Proven working experience as Accounting and Finance Supervisor/Assistant Manager
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
High attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to direct and supervise
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
- Aluminium Foil Opp/PP3
- dan masih banyak lagi
- Kemasan Permen
- Kemasan Coffee
- Kemasan Deterjen
- Kemasan Makanan
- Kemasan Lid Cup Air Minum
- Kemasan Snack
- Kemasan Mie Instan / Noodle
- Kemasan Pupuk
- Kemasan Tepung
Review ( PT Golden Flexible Packaging )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Pekerjaan yang dilakukan tidak terlalu berat dan bisa dibilang cukup fleksibel. Disini juga sudah disediakan makan oleh perusahaan sehingga cukup membantu.
Perusahaan yang masih menganut sistem yang terbilang sudah ketinggalan jaman sehingga harus lebih diperhatikan lagi agar lebih sesuai dengan lebih mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.