- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working directly with whole school students in a one on one counseling role or small group role resolving problems arising in school (mainly behavioral or emotional problems that interfere with the student’s academic performance).
- Working directly with the Heads of Schools on developing a sound pastoral care system in the high school.
- Establishing the High School student association and working directly with the elected Head Boy and Head Girl to develop their organizational skills.
- Keeping an up to date and accurate record of the school alumni.
- Liasing with outside counseling experts e.g. child psychologists.
- Preparing documentation of the counseling system for national accreditation purposes.
Send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Sinarmas World Academy (SWA) is a new international school founded in July 2008 with the vision of being a leading 21st century school. This includes providing: a school facility and environment that is designed to support collaboration and multiple learning styles; as well as promote a strong community environment; an internationally minded curriculum; multiple language acquisition (target languages English, Indonesian, Chinese) and the development of responsible world citizens through service leadership. SWA has a number of upcoming positions brought about by projected enrolment growth in 2010. This presents opportunities for dynamic and experienced staff to be part of and contribute to this exciting school. Take up the challenge to join our team as: