- Maintain relationships with existing clients’
- Provide inbound call assistance
- Provide advisory assistance to clients
- Support on-field Educational Consultant
- Gather clients’ report data and make analysis of client’s progress report
- Study and research for company digital products
- Prepare and maintain project file documents.
- Handling common error problem in digital learning program
Formal education or equivalent experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (English Language teaching qualification presents an advantage)
- Has teaching experience (K-12 or Higher Education)
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office products required
- Ability to travel
- Conduct training related with digital product
- Digital literate
Pinnacle Digital Learning (Pinnacle) has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from K – 12 education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for digital learning.
Pinnacle is the distributor of Pearson’s digital learning products in Indonesia. Pinnacle’s target markets are K – 12 schools and language training centers.
Pinnacle’s principal, Pearson, is the world’s leading education company that has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).