- University graduate, majoring in the area of Accounting /Information Systems / Computer Science related field or equivalent experience will be preferable.
- GPA min. 3.00
- Have passion to learn about SAP and willing to support the SAP implementation
- Good communicate, excellent English
- Utilize their SAP HR functional expertise to address incidents and problems escalated from the SAP Help Desk team. Design, build, configure, test and roll-out application fixes (change requests), according to agreed deadlines.
- Participates in Regional and Local Specific application enhancements and projects, as project team members. Design, build, configure, test and roll-out application enhancements and projects, according to agreed deliverables and deadlines.
- Work with the Applications Management teams, Development teams and Help Desk teams to ensure that services meet the terms of the Service Level Agreements with client's.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to all Help Desk Analysts and junior SAP Applications Management Analysts. Responsible for ensuring that the junior Analysts demonstrate the required SAP application and business process skills.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow