PT Alu Makro Korea
- To ensure construction quality for high-rise building and cluster houses.
- To monitor and control construction quality.
- Inspection, testing and evaluation of the construction work.
- Discussion with general contractor and internal reporting.
- Knowledge of construction Quality Assurance.
- More than 3 years of working experience in related area.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in architect or civil engineering.
- Bekisting working experience is preferred.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Established in 1985, also known as S-Form, has contributed excellent Aluminum formwork system services to industrial and residential construction and civil engineering sectors in South Korea.
One of the evidence is that the manufacturing factory has been the sole one which is not only equipped with the production lines from melting raw materials to Bar coding finished products but also recycling maximum used the formworks for environment protection. The production facilities which mainly produce aluminum formwork have fabrication capability up to 327,000㎡(= 6,867 tons) per month. This is the biggest aluminum formwork production facilities existing in the world and now we have exclusive export-oriented fabrication lines to meet the increasing demand.
S-FORM currently has a sales representative and sub-contractor in Indonesia to meet customers’ satisfaction and increasing demands in the products and services.
PT ALU MAKRO KOREA would like to introduce its heritage of aluminum formworks system for your esteemed company which has been thinking of better solutions for industrial and residential construction and civil engineering projects in Indonesia.
PT ALU MAKRO KOREA promises to make you be fulfilled with superior, substantial, and special experience with us.
Thank you very much for your consideration and cooperation.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Bekisting system is used by Aluminum form in worldwide currently since there are lots of benefits as lower cost, precision, no finishing, very light weight, long time to use, no trash, easy to install and dismantle comparing with plywood.