Job Descrioption :
- Responsible to manufacturing process and make sure that production lines are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Set targets and make sure the finished products meet quality standards.
- Coordinates the production of goods, ensures machines are repaired and running smoothly, and manages workers on production line.
- Analyze and reduce costs.
- Ensure products are created on time.
- Max. 40 years old.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Science/or equivalent from a reputable university.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as Production Manager/ Assisstant Manager in Food/ Beverages Industry,
- Familiar with HACCP, GMP, QMS, and technical mechine production.
- Good literacy in English both oral and written.
- Well organised, a good leader and can make the right decisions quickly while under pressure.
- Willing to be work based in Karawang.