Developers will be involved in the design and execution of new development and enhancements. You are to assist the Senior Application Developer in various projects. The role requires an experienced hands-on designer/developer helping to determine strategic product direction.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with related field.
- Great attitude, have interest in IT (hardware & software), have initiative, diligent, meticulous, and willing to learn.
- Minimum experience 1 year in the same field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have experience and skills in this following area: MS .Net technology, MS SQL Server, VB6, VB.Net, PHP.
- Able to communicate in English is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team, open minded, and easy to adapt.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- Work closely with a team comprised of Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Quality Assurance staff to design and implement strategic products based on Microsoft Windows/SQL Server Platform.
- Perform needs analysis to best determine how to meet customer requirements.
- Design and conduct design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
- Design interfaces and communication layers for retail hardware devices and peripherals such as scanners, scales, displays, signature capture, magnetic stripe readers, and RFID readers, etc.
- Perform design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
- Champion company’s development process, provide input toward general process improvement and contribute to its evolvement.
- Continually stay up-to-date with industry changes and bring new concepts to team.
- Learn, evaluate, and redesign legacy systems for migration forward.
- Manage one’s own time against project plans.
- Periodically work overtime to meet project deadlines.
- Exhibit high personal commitment to quality, implementing development best practices.
- Provide input on program schedule and accurate estimate of project deadlines.
- Assist with escalated technical support calls.
- Provide 2nd level of support.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary.
Please provide an active email and check your spam/junk regularly. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement above will be invited for interview by email.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career