The primary focus of the iOS Developer is to create and maintain new applications for our POS system. Our aim is to develop an iOS Point of Sales application. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in iOS applications development and has extensive experience creating applications for smart phones.
- Experience with iOS development for at least 1 year or equivalent.
- Familiarity with iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Experience with SQL and UI Design with mobile applications.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Strong interaction and design sense.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work with minimum supervise.
- Knowledgeable on current mobile technologies.
- Knows the best practices for interacting with mobile devices.
- A diploma degree / D3 or a Bachelor degree / S1 in equivalent field.
- Able to communicate in English is a plus.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume, portfolio, and expected salary.
Please provide an active email and check your spam/junk regularly. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement above will be invited for interview by email.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career