As a Tax Officer, you will make sure that the correct amount of tax is being paid and that fraud has not taken place. Your specific responsibilities include:
• Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner.
• Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities.
• Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments.
• Hold a minimum of Associate Degree (D3), Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Taxation:
• At least 2 years of working experience as Tax Officer.
• Familiar with tax reconsiliation and Tax administration.
• Having Tax Brevet A and B certification is a must.
• Computer literate and strog analytical thinking.
• Good knowledge of tax regulation and law.
• Diligent, willing to learn, and responsible.
• Possess good logic and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically, and
• Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.